Rants, Raves, Ramblings of an Undersized Life

Being 4'11" gives you a different perspective on the world. Different is not always a bad thing. Add to Technorati Favorites

12.12.2006

Really Something...

http://www.purevolume.com/aaronsprinkle

Really Something - Aaron Sprinkle

I'm working on my forward thinking
Working on my self control
Process this ugly mess
And figure out how to make it whole

Choke down a bus ride to the city (My improv words: Choke down the long ride to my job)
Chase it with a trip to the East Side (My improv words: Chase it down with the thoughts of that hell)
It seems like over time
I'll get so numb that I won't mind

Some days I actually forget
That this is really something
One look from you and that is it
This is really something

Being hard is hard, so sick of it
This is really something good
This is really something good now

I love this artist. He is new to me and quickly becoming one of my ab fav's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home